Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

This Mother's Day has been "odd" to say the least. First, I left all of the Mother's Day cards on my desk at work and didn't realize it until it was too late to mail them in time...so to all of our "moms", I apologize, but your card will be a tad late! Second, both Mark's mom and my mom are on vacation and unable to be visited. I must admit it feels mighty strange not seeing or even chatting with my mom on the phone on Mother's Day (she's in Italy, so we were limited to emails).


I have, however, enjoyed getting all of the Mother's Day attention today from Mark and the girls; in fact, we are about to go to dinner together...no cooking, no dishes...now that's a gift!

This is how I found my babies this morning...how sweet.


My darlings after church

A card from Sadie Kate


One of many cards from Ellie


1 comment:

  1. ummm....I want to be in Italy hahahaha - looks like you had a great day - your girls are precious - Happy MOthers Day!

    ReplyDelete