Thursday, July 26, 2012

Spoiling Summer


Here's how I decided to bring my summer to a close...5 weeks early!
Knee surgery in mid-July, 2 weeks non-weight bearing, 6 weeks on crutches, not exactly my way of getting the last bit of summer it before school starts. I cannot fathom how I will get my classroom ready and start school on crutches; the sheer dynamics of getting in the school with all of my "stuff" baffles the mind. On the bright side, I have had plenty of time sitting in bed or on the couch to shop for the house, read with the girls, play Uno and Checkers multiple times a day, watch around the clock coverage of CNN's breaking news (of which there has been plenty), and get psyched for the Olympics...all while being waited on hand and knee foot.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a fast recovery, and start school off well!

    ReplyDelete