Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fun with the Grands!

OOPS! I forgot to publish this last month!
This weekend, the girls and I went to visit with Dad, Carol, and my grandparents. They LOVE going to visit their grandparents and great-grandparents because no one seems to recall how to tell them no! The girls spent their weekend being the center of everyone's attention and loving every minute. I love watching my girls with their grandparents and my grandparents. My heart was absolutely full as I watched my grandmother with my daughters, knowing that their mere presence was making her heart swell with pride and love. My grandmother is a true blessing to our family and I am so thankful that my daughters get to see the strength, kindness, and selflessness she shows to all who know her. Thank you, Lord for this true Christ-like woman. 

Coloring with Pop was a hit!

She found a captive audience in Pop and MaMa.

Sunday morning, CiCi and I found the girls chatting in the swing, still in their pajamas. I love this!

Relaxing in the sun before we left.

1 comment: