Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Big 0-4!

Today we celebrated one of the most joyous days of my life...Sadie Kate's birth! Oh, what an interesting day it was. Not at all how I imagined or played in my head for 10 months, but looking back, it was just as it needed to be. God's plan is always perfect and although I couldn't see it then, boy do I see it now. Ellie's birth had been an all day event with over a dozen in attendance. Sadie Kate's birth was the exact opposite; a few hours and only Mark and I in attendance. Looking back, both experiences were perfect. Sharing the birth of our first child with our familes was wonderful and I wouldn't change it. Sharing the birth of our second child with only each other was a more relaxed/shared experience. I am so thankful that my God chose these two precious daughters to bring such laughter and joy into my life. What a perfect, perfect plan!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Sadie Kate! You are a precious girl! We love seeing you grow through your sweet Mama's blog!

    ReplyDelete