Monday, March 14, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Found myself with a bit of free time after the girls went to bed and wanted to catch up on some of the latest happenings with our family.

Mom and I took Ellie to the "Power of Pink" gymnastics meet at the university last month and thought, given her interest in gymnastics and all things pink, she would love it...we were wrong! She was ready to go after the first event but managed to stick it out for the entire meet.
P.S.    Bama won!!!


My mom and Ellie at UA gymnastics meet
Ellie patiently awaiting the first event.


The only person who can get me to wear pink!

Sadie Kate was "driving" around the house, stopped in front of the TV, pulled a book out of the "trunk", and started to read aloud to everyone in the room. This child absolutely cracks me up!
At least she isn't texting and driving!

This makes me laugh everytime I look at it-it's so Sadie Kate!
 

1 comment:

  1. Sadie Kate's picture cracked me up too! Need to send her to Luke's for a while?

    ReplyDelete