Thursday, April 14, 2011

And She's Only 2!

The following is a true story...I could NOT make this up!

Mark gave the girls a bath, helped them with pajamas, then supervised the brushing of the teeth. He went to put the wet towels up and stopped to talk to me in the kitchen. Seconds later, Sadie Kate came in with a glow bracelet in her teeth and glowing spots all over her pajamas. I grabbed her and headed off for bath #2. About 20 minutes after the second bath, Mark and I were finally getting the beds and books ready when we heard, "You're gonna be in a bunch of trouble when Momma sees you!" Mark and I locked eyes, shared exasperated sighs, and ran down the hall toward trouble. This is what we saw...


Yes, that is sunscreen!

So, without a word, Mark walked over to the tub, turned on the water, and thus began...bath #3! Just in case you're curious...Dawn works wonders!!!

1 comment: