Monday, April 18, 2011

She's at it Again!

It seems as though every time I sit down to add to the blog, a "Sadie Kate" story comes to mind. Maybe that's because Ellie is a much calmer, content 5 year old who prefers dressing up and reading to mischief, or maybe Sadie Kate is just enjoying every day of being 2...either way, here's another "Sadie Kate" story.

As I was approaching Sadie Kate's room at daycare, I heard her teacher, Miss Megan, saying,"Sadie Kate, your momma is gonna have a sad face when she sees this note." My head hung and that exasperated sigh rolled out of me (which has become all too familiar). I walked in and my precious little one be-bopped right past me and saying, "Let's go get Ellie Mayo". I stopped her, got bits of the story from Sadie Kate, and the whole story from Miss Megan. So, what did she do, you ask? My darling, precious, angel told her absolute favorite trade-in-for-momma teacher to "Hush your mouth". We don't say that at home, so I'm quite curious as to where she heard that, but that's an issue for another day. Needless to say, that cute little angel had to make a sad, sad phone call to Daddy and an "I'm sorry" picture for her teacher...after a "trip to the bathroom".

No comments:

Post a Comment