Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring is Here!

I can't tell you how much the Mayos are loving this weather - minus the pollen! The past two weeks have found us flying kites, planting seeds, shopping for sandals, not to mention an Easter egg hunt and 4 birthday parties. We have absolutely loved playing outside until the last minute before dark. Ellie is riding her bicycle like a champ and Sadie Kate is loving her "four wheeler".

Nothing like a grown man and a Princess kite.


Resourceful!!!

A strong wind = success!

She doesn't seem to mind that she's stuck in the grass.


Poor little caterpiller ...


3 comments:

  1. How did I not know about your blog? I love it and your beautiful family! What a great pic (the main one)! Your girls are so cute - I am adding you on our page - see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those pictures! Ellie is getting so tall! Ella Grace is 41.5 inches - how does Ellie compare?! miss you guys TONS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls are growing so fast and they are getting even more beautiful everytime I see them. And of course my brother looks cute flying that kite. I loved the story about when Ellie was born...very touching. Keep those new pics coming. Love u all!!!

    ReplyDelete